- We accept returns if the item is not suitable.
- Please ensure the item is returned unworn and in resalable condition (with tags and in original packaging) within 7 days. All costs of returning the goods will be incurred by the customer. Only the cost of goods is refundable and not the postal charges.
- Jewellery items and ready-made saree blouses are NOT returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- The items are your responsibility until it reaches us. For your protection, we recommend signed for delivery.
- We aim to process all the refunds within 28 days.
- Customers are required to obtain returns reference number before returning the goods. The returns reference number can be obtained by contacting us by e-mail or phone.
- Please note that goods received without the returns reference number would incur delay in refund or may not be refunded.
- In an unlikely event if a faulty or incorrect item is received please contact customer services as above who will issue you the Returns reference number. Please return the item using second class recorded delivery. We will only reimburse the cost amount or equivalent to this postal service and not for any other postal/courier service. We cannot dispatch a new item unless we have received the wrong/faulty item back in our warehouse and inspected its condition.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All the products are checked thoroughly before dispatch. Please take care when trying on the item and ensure you are not wearing make-up which may leave marks on the item.
- We would not be able to accept returns of any items where there is evidence that the instructions outlined above have not been followed.
- Refunds would not be given for products that have been damaged whilst in care of the customer due to negligence or misuse.